10 April, 2006

Happy Easter!


I'm off on my holiday tomorrow, so I'd like to wish you all a happy Easter, and see you in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, here's a photo of the French actor/model Andy Gillet, who played Hugh Despenser the Younger in the recent TV series Les Rois Maudits. That's the reason for posting his picture here. It has nothing to do with the fact that I find him incredibly, jaw-droppingly, traffic-stoppingly, heart-breakingly beautiful. Nothing at all, really. Honest.

4 comments:

Gabriele Campbell said...

Now, if I only could find a good reason to post a pic of Sean Bean on my blog.

I mean, one that has to do with my usual topics, not with the fact he's gorgeously HOT. :-)

Susan Higginbotham said...

John Lynch, please? Beautiful brown eyes, and played Spencer in Derek Jarman's Edward II.

Gabriele, you need to do a post on modern-dress productions of Shakespeare, which would lead very smoothly into Sean Bean's 1986 performance as Romeo.

Gabriele Campbell said...

He did a very sexy Macbeth is some sort of WW2 leather mantle, too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.