31 July, 2014

The Year Of...Edward II! :-)

I'd like to thank my good friend Anerje for writing this really amazing blog post about me. Wow! I'm so honoured and flattered!

Not only is my biography of Edward II coming out this year, but so is a new biog of his mother, Eleanor of Castile!  Fantastic news.  It's also with Amberley Publishing, same as mine, and it's by Sara Cockerill.  Here are links to it on Amazon UK and Amazon US.

And, just because I can, here's the cover of my forthcoming book again :)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anerje's post about you is no more than you deserve ... thank you to Anerje for writing it.

Esther

Kathryn Warner said...

Awww, thanks so much, Esther!

Anerje said...

Thanks Esther - I'm so happy Kathryn's hard work and research is at last being recognised.

Katarzyna Ogrodnik-Fujcik said...

2014- the year of Edward II and his most loyal and steadfast champion, Kathryn Warner.

Great story, Anerje! It's been really fascinating to learn how you two "met" and made friends. Thank you for sharing your precious memories.

Anonymous said...

I hope your book is picked up by people other than your hardcore followers (if I can use such an expression). Still, word of mouth can be an effective method of publicity. Good luck.