17 October, 2014

Signed Copies

So, Edward II: The Unconventional King is out now!  In the UK and Germany at least, people who pre-ordered it have received their copies, and in the US it's due out any day now and is already available on Kindle.  I really hope you all enjoy it.

Rather a lot of people have asked me about the possibility of me signing their copies.  I'm only too happy to!  Logistically it's going to be slightly tricky though, as of course you'll have to send me your book and I'll have to send it back, and it's going to cost rather a bit in postage!  Anyway, if you're interested in this, please do get in touch with me at edwardofcaernarfon@yahoo.com, or if you're on Facebook, send me a PM, either on my own page or on the Edward II page.  Looking forward to hearing from you!


5 comments:

chris y said...

Kindle edition bought. I shall regard it as carrying your virtual signature.

Kathryn Warner said...

Thank you, Chris! :) Happy reading!

Anerje said...

Halfway through my copy - loving it!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to read it.

Satima Flavell said...

Kathryn, I found a way around the distant book-signing thing by getting bookmarks printed. They only cost about 50 cents each, and I can sign the bookmark and send it for the price of a postage stamp. I usually stick a couple of extras in as well so the reader can hand them on to friends - all good publicity!